Wednesday 31 October 2012

Become SInger In 5,000 Pakistani Rupees

Pakistan New SInging Show

Become Singer In 5,000

Hi Guys I'm Hooria Member of Star Makers. Do want to become singer in Pakistan you're dreams can be successful by just 5,000 rupees in just only 5,000 you will be star. Become singer in just 5,000 like Atif Aslam Annie Khalid Ali Zafar. Yes that's true you can become singer in 5,000 rupees in Pakistan. In Just 5,000 you will be become singer & millionaire. We make you sure with our method you will soon become singer in Pakistan in just 5,000

Become Singer Like These






Ready For Singing

Will give you eBook in just 5,000 & giving chance to become singer in Pakistan same like Atif Annie & Falak in just 5,000 this is very small cost for become singer if you're interested so please contact with Johnson Manzoor our agent. Let me tell how can you get our Ebook & a Chance for become singer. You'll send 5,000 by easypaisa to our agent Johnson Manzoor after that send your Full Name Your Email Address Your House/Residential Address Your City Name by email to our Agent then he will send you eBook & Invitation to come in our singing show.

Agent Details:
Full Name: Johnson Manzoor
City Name: Hyderabad
Email: johnson_manzoor@yahoo.com


12 comments:

  1. Hurry up we're waiting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have pretty voice but how to contact u

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    My Name is Moosa Mansoor.
    I m 16 years old.
    I live in Faisalabad.
    I wanna become a pop singer in Pakistan
    if u r telling us the truth then rply me.
    AND
    i will pay u 5000 rupees to make me a singer in Pakistan.
    PLZ PLZ PLZ rply me.
    My phone number:- 0333-8402948
    My E-Mail Address:- duke.nukem012@gmail.com
    Thnk U!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if its true so i will pay you 50000 but first u will have to contact me on this facebook i.d bikers_50cent@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Adeel Rza from CITY BUREWALA, VEHARI.

    I have a really Good voice. and previously joined an art college to get some experience. I want to record my song and produce a video for it. How can i do that ? I do not know whats the next step?
    I can pay for it. But do not know where can i record my song and who to contact to make a good video. If you really can help me out, so please contact me. I really need it !

    Adeel Raza
    Contact: 0300-5269273
    Email: adeelraza1993@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalam. O. Alaikum I'm Adnan Yousaf from Multan city.
    Singing is the biggest dream of my life.. I want to become a good singer and want to make my name.. But i don't know anything about singing.. If you can make my dream true then i can pay you .. Please tell me what i do .. My contact number 03006393609..
    I anyone want to become singer and know something about singing please contact me and meet me we'll do anything together to become a singer..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalam. O. Alaikum I'm Adnan Yousaf from Multan city.
    Singing is the biggest dream of my life.. I want to become a good singer and want to make my name.. But i don't know anything about singing.. If you can make my dream true then i can pay you .. Please tell me what i do .. My contact number 03006393609..
    I anyone want to become singer and know something about singing please contact me and meet me we'll do anything together to become a singer..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Guys
    I welcome all of you
    I'm paying 5K rupees & Want a guarantee to be myself a Singer of PAK
    PLZ Reply me
    muzamiller@facebook.com Facebook
    muzamiller.gm@gmail.com Google
    0313 8503960

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLZ contact me
    0313 8503960
    plz IF I BECOME singer I'll pay you 50,000 Freely

    ReplyDelete
  9. 0305 6083350 ..plz contact me ... I have good voice nd want to be singer in pak ... I. Can prob it ... Just give me a chance

    ReplyDelete